Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

I am baacckk!

It has been way too long since I have wrote anything on here. The time seemed to just speed by. During the fast few months I was busy with giving lectures in the community and continuing with trainings. I left for America for 2 1/2 weeks and returned the end of last month.
Things changed in many ways since I left. Now it is only Zach and I working with the project. The student missionaries left back home for school or waiting to get accepted. I have gotten closer to some of the people that live here. Lastly, we have a nutrition workshop coming up. This is a short summary of all that has happened. I will let you know more things later. It is good to be back and doing what I came here to do. Please continue to pray for Project 21 and me. There is a lot of work that still needs to be done....

No comments:

Post a Comment