Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Bon Jour!

Hello! Bon Jour!

This blog was made to tell anyone that wants to know about my travels abroad. I plan on going to new places in the future, so I can not make it all about one country. This blog will tell about the many adventures that I experience, customs of the natives, food I eat, and how I adjust to the new place that I am. This blog is here to allow people to experience my travels as though they were there themselves. Also as a way of connecting people from all around the world.

I am starting this blog to talk about my adventures in Tchad aka Chad. I will be here for one year away from all that I know and emerging into I culture that I know nothing about. I arrived here yesterday at 12pm after going from Fl, DC, Addis Abada, and then N'Djamena. I will be in the capital N'Djamena till tomorrow afternoon. Tomorrow we will head down to Be're, first by bus and then by motorcycle. I have never been the continent of Africa, so this totally a new experience for me, but I am excited to see what happens.

Come with me on my journey in Tchad!


No comments:

Post a Comment